Placing Lunch Orders in RenWeb
How to place a lunch order
• Login to RenWeb
• Select Student Information – Purple box on the left
• Select Lunch – White box with green diamond on the left
• The lunch menu will then appear. This will show what soup/pasta is being served on that specific day.
• One the very bottom of that page (you may need to scroll down) click on Create Web Order
• You will be taken to a screen that lists the meals in chronological order. If you enter a “1” in the QTY box that will indicate that you want your child to receive that lunch and the total field will then populate with the amount of the lunch.
• Select each lunch that you would like to order for your child. By doing the selection you are not creating the charge immediately. Your family’s lunch account will be charged on the day the meal is served.
• At the bottom of this page there will be a grand total of the meals ordered and a button labeled Order Items. By clicking on this button you are creating the web order for your child(ren).